Pilates STRONG is based around the Pilates principles from a corrective exercise understanding, linking both corrective exercise massage, stretch and strengthen methods with Pilates breathing and movements. This revolutionary class will improve your muscle function, tone and strength.
My goal is to help you learn and understand the principle of the four M’s
Myofascial Release . Mobility . Movement Patterns . Maintenance
Please note you will need to book online to attend these classes.
This class will use a mixture of equipment from foam rollers, swiss balls , resistance bands and small dumbells. If you have your own please bring them along.
Booking is essential as numbers will be kept small to enable me to give a more personalised service.
- Most equipment can be provided, however if you would like to bring your own please do so.
- It is recommended you bring a towel and water
- There is free parking at this venue.
- Normally all classes are booked in blocks of 6 weeks and run throughout the year not just term time.
- Payment is made in advance, by bank transfer. I’m afraid I can’t accept cheques.
- The full block must be paid for to keep your space.
- I offer a swap system so that you don’t miss out if you can’t make your regular class you can swap onto a different class in the same week.
- I now offer pay as you go or flexi blocks, a flexi block allows you access to six classes within a three month period.
- If you cancel once a block is paid for, there is no refund or exchange except in extreme circumstances.
- During the summer holidays I run various stand alone workshops open to anyone.