Fishbourne Pilates Class
Pilates focuses on the ‘inner core’ of our bodies, developing strength from the innermost structures and works outwards. Rather than working our bodies through muscle isolation, Pilates focuses on posture, strength, mobility and flexibility from head to toe, moving the body in complete flowing movements, not isolated parts.
My classes are suitable for everyone regardless of age, sex and level of fitness. Each exercise can be done at different levels of intensity with additional modifications to cater for anyone with specific muscular or joint limitations. If you are in any doubt, it is always advisable to check with your GP before undergoing any exercise programme.
All classes are run in six week course blocks. However, if you have attended classes previously and have a good understanding of the basics, you may join the course once it has started, by prior arrangement, subject to availability.
Booking is essential as numbers will be kept small to enable me to give a more personalised service.
Taking bookings for the next six week block starting 20th May maximum of 10 spaces on each class.
- All Equipment is provided, however if you would like to bring your own mat please do so.
- It is recommended you bring a towel and water
- There is free parking at this venue.
- Normally all classes are booked in blocks of 6 weeks around school holidays.
- Payment is made in advance, either by cash or by bank transfer. I’m afraid I can’t accept cheques.
- The full block must be paid for to keep your space.
- I offer a swap system so that you don’t miss out if you can’t make your regular class you can swap onto a different class in the same week.
- If you cancel once a block is paid for, there is no refund or exchange except in extreme circumstances.
- During the summer holidays I run various stand alone workshops open to anyone.
There will be a hand sanitising station and 2m social distancing adhered too at all times.
No equipment will be provided please bring something to lay on and a little cushion. I am selling cushions, blocks, bands and mats if you would like any equipment please get in touch.
There is plenty of parking so please spread out. Wait in your car until the instructor comes to get you.