Outdoor fitness for parents and baby's in pushchairs
Buggy Outdoor Fitness Westbourne
Wednesday 10:00 – 11:00 class starting in July
As a new Mum I understand how difficult it can be to fit in exercise with a baby. My new ‘Buggy Beat’ pushchair fitness class combines keeping fit and spending quality time with your baby or toddler.
- get your heart pumping and fat burning
- Build strength and help regain your pre baby shape
- Ease backache and help with aches associated with feeding and lifting
- Strengthen the pelvic floor muscles weakened by pregnancy and birth
- Get outdoors in the sun (maybe rain at times I can’t book the sun sadly)
- Meet other local new Mums
- Enjoy the endorphins of exercise and feel energised by life
Please note you will need to book online to attend these classes
Please bring your own Mat or towel for floor work. I will supply resistance bands, blocks and balls if we are using them but you are welcome to bring your own too!
COST: £30 for six weeks or drop in £8.50 per session
The address is: Westbourne Meadow, Westbourne