Learn to move and breathe better through group Pilates classes. During each session we shall work on functional movements using body weight and equipment like resistance bands and balls. All my classes follow the Pilates principles, as well as modern sports science findings and a functional outlook to movement. As a corrective exercise specialist my aim is to help you improve your movement for a happier, healthier and more productive life.
My classes are suitable for everyone regardless of age, sex and level of fitness. Each exercise can be done at different levels of intensity with additional modifications to cater for anyone with specific muscular or joint limitations. If you are in any doubt, it is always advisable to check with your GP before undergoing any exercise programme.
All classes are run in six week course blocks. However, if you have attended classes previously and have a good understanding of the basics, you may join the course once it has started, by prior arrangement, subject to availability.
Booking is essential as numbers will be kept small to enable me to give a more personalised service.
- All Equipment is provided, however if you would like to bring your own mat please do so.
- It is recommended you bring a towel and water
- There is free parking at this venue.
- Normally all classes are booked in blocks of 6 weeks and run throughout the year not just term time.
- Payment is made in advance, by bank transfer. I’m afraid I can’t accept cheques.
- The full block must be paid for to keep your space.
- I offer a swap system so that you don’t miss out if you can’t make your regular class you can swap onto a different class in the same week.
- I now offer pay as you go or flexi blocks, a flexi block allows you access to six classes within a three month period.
- If you cancel once a block is paid for, there is no refund or exchange except in extreme circumstances.
- During the summer holidays I run various stand alone workshops open to anyone.