Join me for this basic but brutal core challenge.
As cyclists we tend to have some pinch points of tightness and weakness, with a rounded Pilates program you can build strength starting from your core which stabilises the rest of your body and mobilise the joints that become stiff and muscles that become tight due to the fixed position on the bike.
Try this exercise for enhanced core strength.
1. Get into a four point kneeling position
2. Tuck your toes under and lift one knee at a time, keeping your pelvis square
3. Hover that knee for 20 seconds, then replace to the floor and do the same on the other knee
4. Repeat twice on each knee, twice a day
1. Hover knee and lift and lower the foot 8 times on each side.
2. Hover the opposite knee and hand off the ground for up to 20 seconds on each side
These are the sorts of moves you will find in my Cycling Pilates course and masterclasses.
If you would like to join the wait list for the next online cycling course opening in March then email me on firstname.lastname@example.orgFavorite